ACCESS TO PAMPLONA
Pamplona is a city located in the north of Spain, its important transport infrastructure connects it with the rest of the main cities by land and air.
The airport is located in Noáin, about seven kilometers from Pamplona (road Pamplona - Zaragoza kilometer 6.5), but it has good road connections with the capital.
To access the airport, take the national road N-121, in the direction of Zaragoza, and take the turning at km 5 on the road NA-6006.
By road, from the center of Pamplona, the airport is connected to the PA-31, and the arrival at the airport takes only 10 minutes.
Currently, the airport has two connecting routes through public transport: the taxi and line 16 of the regional public transport of the Commonwealth of the Comarca of Pamplona, which has a cost of € 1.10 approx. Bus information phone to the city center: 901 502 503.
To get to Pamplona by land there are different options, you can do it by train, by bus or by road, if you come with your vehicle or decide to rent one.
The train station is located in the San Jorge district, not far from the city center, and has regular lines with Alicante, Alsasua, Barcelona, Burgos, Coruña, Irun, Hendaye, León, Lugo, Madrid, Orense, Oviedo, Palencia, San Sebastian, Valencia, Vigo, Vitoria and Zaragoza.
Pamplona has daily connections with Alicante, Andalusia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Salou, Peñíscola, Gijón, Oviedo, Irun, Jaca, Jaen, Logroño, Madrid, San Sebastian, Santander, Soria, Vigo, Vitoria and Zaragoza. The bus station is located in front of Baluarte.
- By car
To access and exit the city, Pamplona is connected to a network of highways that depart from the city in the direction of Huesca, Zaragoza, Logroño, San Sebastián and Irún. In particular, both long-distance transit and provincial and county traffic is mainly channeled through the following roads:
- AP-15 is the motorway that starts in the south of Navarre and arrives until San Sebastián, forming part of the variant of Pamplona.
- N-121 Pamplona-Zaragoza, which also connects to the AP-15. This motorway runs from the north to Irurtzun, where the motorway to San Sebastián begins, while on the south it connects with the Ebro motorway (AP-68), which leads, on the east, to Zaragoza, and to Logroño West. This road also connects with the N-113 to Madrid.
- N-111 Pamplona-Logroño.
- N-240 Pamplona-Jaca.
- N-240-A motorway of the Sakana that joins Pamplona, Vitoria and San Sebastián, to which it also joins with the highway AP-15 in Irurtzun.
- N-121-A Pamplona-Behovia via Velate port.
- NA-135 Pamplona-France by Valcarlos.
TRANSPORTATION INTEREST PHONES OF PAMPLONA
1. Bus information: +34 901 502 503
2. Teletaxi Pamplona: +34 948 232 300 / +34 948 351 335
3. RENFE / AVE: +34 902 43 23 43